Executive Director Sales Enablement, US & LA
Company: Reinsurance Group of America
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Executive Director, Sales Enablement USLA manages and direct sales and client support across multiple locations in a fast paced, results driven environment with multiple projects and priorities. Executes on RGA US and Latin America strategy to drive revenue growth across RGA. Drives alignment of the Marketing & Business Development Teams, supporting the BD/Account Managers with the materials, tools, insights, and strategy to help them win more business while exceeding client expectations. Takes lead on helping with training, development and management of Account Planning platform and account planning process, across entire U.S. and Latin America region, while interfacing, communicating, and collaborating internally with stakeholders (across all of US and Latin America, including GFS and RGAX).
* Lead execution of a comprehensive sales enablement strategy focused on driving revenue growth, aligned with RGA US Markets and Latin America objectives across all lines of businesses. Effectively use business expertise, research and analysis to support strategy development.
* Develop and lead internal reporting on Key Performance indicators on set divisional targets, for distribution to senior leadership and the direct account team. Diagnose Account Planning performance problems and execute effective corrective actions.
* Develop client-facing materials such as presentations, reports, RFPs, sales materials and more in collaboration with the BD, Underwriting, Pricing, and operations teams.
* Support key Sales Enablement and marketing programs including client insight and feedback surveys, client meeting strategy, client centricity initiatives and others as assigned or developed.
* Drive client performance dashboard reporting strategy, partnering with IT and functional teams to capture and translate data in a powerful and easily digestible format.
* Build and execute vision for sales and success training programs across USLA. Scope and build comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training programs and related content that support the unique requirements of each BD role in the region.
* Maintain alignment with all team members, ensure the sales enablement program is executing as planned and measure operational performance.
* Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent training
* 10+ years' experience and demonstrated leadership in sales operations or business operations, business development, sales enablement strategy and execution, sales and/or advertising, including working with a life insurance or financial services company
* Experience architecting sales training and enablement
* MBA, FLMI or CLU
* Life Reinsurance or Life Insurance related experience
* 3-5+ years' management experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Advanced knowledge of broad business practices
* Demonstrated ability to provide tangible and effective support resulting in the achievement of business growth strategy objectives
* Deep experience with CRM platforms, analytic tools, and presentation programs (PPT, Canva)
* Highly advanced analytics, planning and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey sophisticated business concepts to all stakeholders, including clients and associates. Proven ability to apply these skills with strong business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities
* Ability to create and utilize a strong network of organizations and individuals to harness the strengths/capabilities necessary to execute a successful marketing communications strategy
* Advanced people management skills, demonstrating an ability to lead, mentor and develop associates.
* Highly advanced ability to foster a teamwork and customer service focused environment
* Advanced persuasion skills when working with internal/external customers to resolve issues/problems
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
* Highly advanced skills in implementing change, ensuring understanding, participation and ownership
* Highly advanced skills in managing multiple projects and/or sub-teams simultaneously, using advanced project management methodologies, including the ability to delegate key projects or areas of responsibility
* Highly advanced ability to work well within and manage a team
* Advanced ability to investigate, analyze and solve complex problems/issues
* Advanced experience with market sizing, client segmentation and market share analysis
* Advanced critical thinking skills
* Travel, as required
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE: RGA) is one of the largest global providers of life reinsurance, with offices around the world. RGA delivers expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions, facultative underwriting, and product development. Our mission is to enhance our clients' prosperity by supporting their financial and risk management capabilities.
State of Colorado: This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $117k - $174k base per year. Base pay varies depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition, RGA compensation includes an annual bonus plan that includes all roles and maintains a full range of competitive health and life insurance, retirement, and other employee benefits.
Keywords: Reinsurance Group of America, Chesterfield , Executive Director Sales Enablement, US & LA, Sales , Chesterfield, Missouri
here to apply!