Company: Best Buy
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Best Buy Consultant focuses on providing our customers with
dedicated service, consultation, and basic design solutions. They
have skilled expertise in complex solutions across multiple product
categories and services. Best Buy Consultants help our customers in
stores through appointments or walk-ins. They are responsible for
meeting customers' current needs and building future
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels
like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are
one of the best companies for our customers and employees because
we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our
customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our
workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our
customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a
world-class and unique experience based on what each customer
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building
relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their
- Guides customers through complex solutions across multiple
product categories and services in home, in-store, and
- Seamlessly incorporates knowledge across all categories to
build broader, more impactful solutions.
- Supports projects from start to finish while acting as a
liaison for customers throughout their journey.
- Coordinates "My Team" system for customers to see projects from
initial vision and development to delivery and installation.
- Maintains relationships with other employees across channels
through coaching and supervision to ensure a smooth process with
- Supports customer interaction from pre-call and walkthrough to
installation and post-sale follow up.
- Delivers solutions across every channel of Best Buy with a full
understanding of all sales and transactional systems.
- Connects customers with appropriate experts within the
- Navigates services and solutions of Best Buy capabilities to
pair customers with the appropriate level of sales support from
Consultants to Designers and Account Managers as needed.Basic
- 1 year of experience building complex solutions in sales,
customer service, or related fields
- 1 year of experience selling in premium products, luxury
brands, and/or custom design environments
- Must be at least 16 years of agePreferred Qualifications
- 1 year of leadership experience in related field or military
- 1 year of experience in Customer Relationship Management
Keywords: Best Buy, Chesterfield , Sales Consultant, Sales , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!