Regional Sales Manager
Company: Flying Colours Corp
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:Generating awareness for and
selling Flying Colours Corp airframe, interior and avionics
services. You will be managing relationships built using a defined
list of prospects and customers in order to meet and exceed
territory sales quotas.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop solutions and create detailed price proposals as
requested by the client.
- Maintain a close relationship between other sales team members,
engineering, production shops and other internal departments.
- Ensure the accuracy of the Client Relationship Management (CRM)
system by appropriately updating all customer/prospect
- Travel as required to ensure appropriate territory
- Other duties not specifically covered herein but otherwise
assigned.EMERGENCY RESPONSE / HEALTH AND SAFETY:The health and
safety described here is representative of the requirements by an
employee to protect a worker's own health and safety by working in
compliance with the law as well as conducting themselves in a
manner that promotes safe work practices and procedures as
established by the company.This position operates in compliance
with all Administrative, Emergency Response, Health & Safety,
Quality Assurance policies, AS9100, and procedures as outlined in
Company policy and Repair Station Manual(s).MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS,
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of a discipline such as business, equivalent to
a college or university degree.
- Technical, aviation related schooling is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in aviation in order to gain
sufficient knowledge to fulfill the duties of the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools; expressly Word,
Excel, PowerPoint.REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Composure in stressful situations
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Strong Listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Occasional direct and indirect pressure from deadlines,
production quotas, accuracy or similar demands.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally when
required.WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment described here is
representative of those required by an employee to perform the
essential functions of this job with or without reasonable
accommodations.The location where this position functions is in an
office environment which is subject to constant exposure to white
noise, potential contact with hazardous/non-hazardous waste
material and potentially other safety hazards such as production
tools, aircraft monuments, interior components: divans, chairs,
other cabinets, small and medium sized parts, etc.FLYING COLOURS
CORP. encourages a diverse work force and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We believe inclusion is essential to our
success as an international company. We encourage all candidates to
apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic
information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
national or local law.
Keywords: Flying Colours Corp, Chesterfield , Regional Sales Manager, Sales , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!