Machinery Health Analyst
Company: Experitec, Inc.
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Job Title: Machinery Health Analyst Summary The Reliability / Machinery Health Analyst works with the end users in our territory to help them improve the reliability of the rotating assets in their facilities (motors, pumps, turbines, etc.). Capturing, then analyzing dynamic data is a core part of this position. Providing mentoring and consulting services for our customers around other reliability topics will be included from time to time (examples oil analysis, alignment and thermography). This position requires attention to detail and a significant portion of the work day will be spent at customer sites and with direct interaction with customers. Duties and Responsibilities Customer Responsibilities:
- Develop good, influential relationships with customer contacts that specify, use Emerson s MHM products and services.
- Develop thorough understanding of the (technical & operational) customer requirements in each application we serve.
- Provide mentoring and technical support to customers to insure they realize value in the products/solutions we provide.
- Through your solutions, technical service and support, influence the customer s behavior and spend toward investment in our products, services and relationship. Achieve their recognition of the business value we provide. Corporate (Experitec) & Principal Responsibilities:
- Embrace and reflect Experitec s Core Values
- Achieve technical knowledge of the products and services we deploy at the customer site
- Understand and promote the technical capabilities and performance of Experitec and our Principals
- Understand and promote our technical differentiation and value to our customers
- Effectively apply the strategy, products, and services of Experitec and our Principals
- Take technical responsibility for the solutions we propose, quote, and deploy
- Provide the service to meet the needs of our customer s machinery health needs
- Provide support and mentoring for the MHM product technologies we use at our accounts Internal Responsibilities:
- Serve the team through your technical knowledge and technical leadership support sales effort at sites where services are being delivered.
- Collaborate with the team to use their best ideas and input for success.
- Work with and influence Operations to insure our deliverables meet technical requirements.
- Seek to grow services and product presence of Experitec and our Principals at all our accounts. Qualifications (Knowledge & Skills) Education: Technical degree or Engineering Degree (Preferred but not required) Experience: Pump, Motor, Turbine, Compressor or Vibration technician (Preferred but not required) Certification: Minimum Level 1 Vib Certification (Level 2 Preferred) Technical Expertise: Knowledge of Lubrication Technology, thermography, Ultrasonic, or other PdM (Preferred but not required) Additional Required Knowledge: Additional Preferred Knowledge: Goals & Measurements of Success Goals: Billable hours per week to be determined. Measurements & Milestones: Billable service hours will be reviewed monthly. Feedback from Customer satisfaction surveys will be reviewed. Competencies Experitec Core Competencies: Accountability, Excellence, Innovation, Attitude, Collaboration, Growth, Community, Communication Skills, Job Fit/Company Fit, Professionalism, Work Quality/Ethic. Job Specific Core Competencies: Problem Solving and Decision Quality, Customer Focus, Listening and Understanding Others, Technical Aptitude, Integrity and Trust. Additional Beneficial or Growth Competencies:Time Management and Planning, Building Effective Teams.
Keywords: Experitec, Inc., Chesterfield , Machinery Health Analyst, Professions , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!