Posted on: September 9, 2023
The Automotive Technician position requires your experience and
technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems,
while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team
toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
- Change oil, transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems
- Tire maintenance
- Install parts
- Road test vehicles
- Ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and
be able to drive customer and company
- Must have a minimum 2 years of automotive repair experience,
completion of Vocational-Technical
School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third
- A.S.E certification in at least one of A1-A8 is preferred. Will
accept equivalent external qualifications or
training certifications. (New Hires with external similar
qualification/certification will have up to 2 years of
employment to comply
- Reading, writing, and math skills
OUR CREW KNOWS BENEFITS
Health benefits that start on day one of employment, for all of our
- Paid vacation and holidays
- On-the-job training and company-funded ASE
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 401(k) match
- Vision and Dental Coverage
- On demand pay (daily pay) program available
Our Values Give Back To You
Professional Development: No matter where you're at in your career,
we've got the resources to help you level up.
- Community & Involvement: We pride ourselves on working with our
local communities and giving back where we can.
- Integrity & Teamwork: Part of what makes our teams different is
our drive to do things right, always, together.
Keywords: Firestone, Chesterfield , Automotive Technician, Professions , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!