Class A CDL - Part-time Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: September 8, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $63,000Average pay: $440-$1,150 weeklyHome
time: FlexibleExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 230344Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Midwest
- Choose your home time. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- More home time - Regional truck drivers stay closer to home
which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns. Diversity,
Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating
everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success.
We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought,
race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression,
age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition,
veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that
this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have
equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to
the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves
strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Part-timeSign On Bonus PI229539056
Keywords: Schneider, Chesterfield , Class A CDL - Part-time Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!