Class A CDL - Part-time Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $64,000Average pay: $520-$1,290 weeklyHome
time: FlexibleExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 200205Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Midwest
- Choose your home time. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Work-life balance - Enjoy the perfect balance of time out on
the road, hauling freight and time at home, being with family and
friends. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Part-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Chesterfield , Class A CDL - Part-time Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!