Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance
- The Maintenance Technician utilizes a total productive
maintenance approach to provide the highest quality maintenance and
repair services to ensure optimal equipment effectiveness. Duties
and Responsibilities: -
- Become familiar with systems and diagnose issues related to
equipment involved with high throughput crop transformation.
- Identify, develop and implement continuous improvement
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing laboratory
- Actively participates in our environmental safety health
- Organize, schedule and complete routine and preventative
maintenance for onsite equipment.
- Work with other groups within the company to develop
consistency and cost savings.
- Responsible for managing appropriate use and replenishment of
spare parts inventory.
- Developing, documenting and performing internal quality repair
- Performing scheduled preventative and predictive maintenance in
accordance with performance targets.
- Assistance with the relocation, deployment, or installation of
new and established equipment.
- Liaison between equipment vendor and end-user to translate
technical specifications and description of the problem to
facilitate advanced repairs.
- Performs regular inspections of high use equipment to prevent
- Maintains compliance with all HSE policies and ensures a safe
working environment for all colleagues.
- Operate equipment (when applicable) during seasonal peak
- 2 year Associates Degree or equivalent technical training, or
experience in; engineering, mechanical systems, electronics,
robotics, automation systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills Preferred:
- Experience working with laboratory equipment and personnel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with LEAN methodology IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US
CANDIDATES: Our client expects its colleagues to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Colleagues are also expected to
disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide
proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Our client
defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks
after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after
completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, colleagues are also
required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.PDS
Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Chesterfield , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!