Company: Natoli Engineering
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Natoli Engineering Company, Inc., is the recognized global
leader in tablet compression tooling manufacturing but we are far
Founded on the uncompromising principle of manufacturing and
delivering only the highest quality tablet compression tooling,
presses, and replacement parts at a fair price with exceptional
customer service, Natoli has been at the forefront of the tablet
compression industry for over 40 years and we are growing!
Be a part of something bigger...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Samples for inspection
- Assuring inspection area is clean and inspection equipment is
- Helping with large components during assembly prior to
- Accurately document the results of the inspection
- This list is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees
may perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements
- Possess working knowledge of measurement tools, such as:
micrometers, calipers, and gauges
- Strong mechanical and technical abilities/experience
- Experience with using basic hand tools.
- Willingness to learn proper machining and inspection
- Good communication skill
- 1-3 years of experience in a production/manufacturing
environment using the criteria listed above
- Work is performed in a shop environment: air conditioned,
exposure to machinery noises. Exposure to coolants and
Benefits: Health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance,
vacation, 9 paid holidays 401k, temperature controlled work area,
referral program, attendance bonus program for hourly employees and
Natoli Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Natoli Engineering does
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status
or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Keywords: Natoli Engineering, Chesterfield , Quality Technician, Professions , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!