IT Business Analyst
Posted on: May 10, 2022
The Role: IT Business Analyst
Reporting to: Business Systems Manager
About the role
Manage the overall process of gathering functional and system
requirements, in the implementation of new software and hardware,
from both internal and external sources. Act as a liaison between
the functional department, outside vendors and the IT team. The
Business Analyst conducts application testing of system
functionality and interfaces. They also provide in depth knowledge
on software, hardware, and related technologies that are
implemented and they ensure that the technology is properly
utilized within the organization, and furnishes the greatest
- Facilitates the process of gathering functional and system
requirements on new software and hardware systems.
- Evaluates the implementation of features and functions from
both 3rd party software and in-house developed systems.
- Makes recommendations based on user requirements, product
functionality, systems integration, and business process
- Guide stakeholders on the use of available data and reporting
tools to facilitate data-driven business decisions.
- Builds coalitions of resources from both IT and user
departments to ensure a successful implementation of new
applications and technologies.
- Provides working knowledge and continued support for software
and related technologies implemented throughout the
- Serves as technical support for resolving issues and
- Demonstrates proactive, effective communication skills
including excellent written, verbal and presentations skills;
provides verbal and written status reports, manages meetings, and
facilitates requirements problem solving.
- Demonstrates effective negotiation skills with team members,
users, vendors, and management.
- Stays abreast of vendor strategies and product direction as it
relates to industry trends and internal organizational direction
- Fosters a cooperative and productive relationship with
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Be Connected, Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Caring, Be People
Centric, Be a Contributor, Be a Cultivator, and in all you do, Be
- Minimum of 5-7 years of business experience in Information
Technology. Strong background in the implementation and support of
technology is required.
- Previous experience working with business processes in a retail
environment is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business, or closely related field is required
What's in it for you?
- Health and retirement benefits including medical, dental,
short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), FSA, and life
- Remote work and scheduling flexibility
- Weekly pay
- Associate-only savings, free products, bonus points,
sweepstakes and more - being a part of our team has its perks with
- Paid time off provided, including vacation, personal days, and
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family to assist
in many of life's challenges, from short-term counseling, legal
questions to financial guidance
- Wellness initiatives and volunteer opportunities to keep you
healthy, engaged and involved
- Rewards, recognition and appreciation programs and events to
spotlight you AND your exceptional talents
- Opportunity to Grow Every Day by building knowledge, supporting
growth and creating connections - Let's GROW!
- Career advancement and growth opportunities through GROWU, our
Learning & Development program for current and future Leaders
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of
the tasks that an associate in the position may be required to
perform. Associated topics: business analyst, business finance,
financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, inspect, legal,
monitor, refine, refinement, strategy
Keywords: Dierbergs, Chesterfield , IT Business Analyst, Professions , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!