Real Estate Listing Specialist
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Esta
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Job Description The Real Estate Listing Specialist is a real estate agent who navigates the process of creating effective home and property listings for clients. They also meet with prospective home buyers and sellers to help determine client needs. This role is ideal for individuals who are highly creative, possess excellent people-skills, and can build trust quickly with clients. You'll be the hub for client connections, whether it be by telephone, email or the internet. You'll have the charisma to engage a client who is contacting us for the very first time, the confidence and knowledge to advise sellers on their home sale, and the ability to follow through and keep our sellers informed while their home is actively listed on the market.
You'll need to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and other real estate agents. The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the listing process, so you must be thorough, dependable, and detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you'll be working independently, you'll have control over your schedule and when you choose to work.
Compensation for Listing Specialists is commission-based. You will find that the more effort you put into making sales, purchases, and listings, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real Estate Listing Specialists can often earn over $100,000 after they've established a strong client base.
Job Responsibilities As a Real Estate Listing Specialist, you will...
- Respond to all lead requests in a timely manner
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Call customers regularly to provide feedback on their selling or buying process
- Work side by side with other agents and team members to effectively coordinate the listing and selling process
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients As an employer, we will...
- Equip you to be your own boss and take back control of your work schedule
- Nurture a culture of support, encouragement, and learning, to help you thrive in your role
- Offer a competitive commission rate that allows you to earn as much as you put into the position
- Provide training and resources to help you succeed in your business Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Estate For over 40 years, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Estate has served the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area, earning a highly respected reputation for quality service and state-of-the-art technology. Our reputation as one of St. Louis' premier real estate agencies is built on our commitment to providing a level of personalized service that far exceeds expectations. What distinguishes Alliance Real Estate from competing brokerages is the care and dedication of our team of more than 450 sales agents and 35 support staff.
Alliance Real Estate is an energetic company of real estate professionals, who take pride in developing and maintaining honest, trusting, long-term relationships. We approach our work with a strong commitment to achievement, productivity, hard work, and success. Our dedication to the highest level of service is based on our alliance with our clients, colleagues, business partners and the St. Louis community at large. We continually strive to exceed our clients' expectations, bringing full service and added value to each and every real estate transaction. Above all, we have an uncompromising commitment to the highest principles of professionalism and integrity.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, housing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate courier, resident, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Esta, Chesterfield , Real Estate Listing Specialist, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!