Personal Insurance Account Administrator
Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies
Posted on: October 30, 2018
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner. Although we are not integrating the businesses with Marsh, we are able to leverage the value of our respective capabilities and intellectual capital in those instances where there is a compelling case for collaboration between MMA and Marsh.
Mid-size companies need a partner they can trust and that can provide additional tools for opportunity and growth. We strive every day to service those needs. We successfully bridge the gap between what the "big firms" offer and the advice, solutions, and programs that smaller businesses require.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
J.W. Terrill a Marsh McLennan Agency has an immediate opening for an Account Administrator. This position provides quality and timely support on the day-to-day activities in the Personal Insurance.
The Key Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Process new business, endorsements, audits, renewals, claims and other documentation as needed in carrier and agency management systems.
- Invoice endorsements, audits, renewals and new business according to agency procedures.
- Update computer database as needed.
- Prepares evidences of insurance and certificates as needed.
- Monitors carrier websites and/or policies for non-payment of premium.
- Serves as mortgage servicer for the department.
- Maintains the download and validation of new and renewal policies, endorsements, cancellations and claim information.
- Provides accurate and timely quotes and proposals per department procedures
- Assists with ensuring departmental compliance.
- Assists department with the communication and accuracy of information necessary to serve department and customer needs.
- Assists desk coverage for Account Managers as needed.
- Maintain effective working relationships with team members, carriers and clients.
- Ensures confidentially of information acquired.
- Consistently strives to make a positive contribution to customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some insurance courses preferred.
- Experience in underwriting, rating and billing or prior insurance experience at an agency or related company preferred.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference, and we are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition interested in joining our client-focused teams. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including: medical/Rx, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, life & ad&d, short-term and long-term disability benefits, 401k, employee stock purchase program and an employee assistance program.
Keywords: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Chesterfield , Personal Insurance Account Administrator, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!