Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and
operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to
do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our
community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do
business.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can
thrive, keep reading!Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of
capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems,
and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning to support our customers' mission to defend against
evolving threats around the world. Our team's focus is ensuring our
intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and
tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and
succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.Your
greatest work is ahead!Leidos is hiring for a TSCM Lead
(Counterintelligence) to support the customer's Wireless Security
Program. You will ensure the TSCM team is compliant in the
production of conducting or participating in, on average per year,
20 full and limited scope TSCM surveys, 30 TSCM support to Foreign
Visit Program events, 35 Gift Inspection Program activities, 30
Digital Device counterexploitation activities, and 10 technical
evaluations. The Team Chief will ensure all required reports are
complete with minimal errors and that all processes, activities,
and reports are conducted within established time frames. The Team
Chief will ensure required Hazard reporting and annual training
requirements are conducted and completed according to DoD policies
and those of the Customer TSCM Program Manager in addition to those
duties assigned under the TSCM Lead. This position is contingent
upon contract award.What you'll be doing:
- Assist the TSCM Program Manager with assigned duties and
management of personnel/responsibilities.
- Conduct TSCM operations according to customer needs and
- Complete TSCM operations according to established guidelines
and within prescribed time-frames.
- Be very familiar with current TSCM and CI policy.
- Provide requestors with comprehensive documentation of
procedures, listings of vulnerabilities and/or hazards, and
recommended mitigation techniques or corrective action, respond to
discovery of hostile technical surveillance penetrations according
to established national procedures, and ensure Customer's TSCM
program is effective according to national, DoD, and agency
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of the Customer TSCM Mission
Reporting database. Training in how to use and maintain this
internal database will be provided upon award.
- Complete TSCM reports within established timeframes.
- Possess current knowledge of National, DoD, and agency
regulations and instructions as it relates to TSCM.
- Enter all applicable TSCM data into the designated national
level and/or DoD CI database within established timeframes.
- Ensure missions are appropriately staffed, to include Vigilant
Wizard In-Place Monitoring System.
- Perform Radio Frequency (RF) signal of interest searches.
- Assess and locate signals of interest discovered during
surveys, system notification and IPMS operations.
- Collaborate with appropriate entities to develop wireless
security systems. Identify potential enterprise and tactical
wireless security systems.
- Develop, update and maintain wireless security concept of
- Identify potential opportunities for partnerships across the
Agency for wireless security concerns.
- Recommend and provide guidance for Agency security elements.
Those duties include:
- Provide recommendations and guidance for Customer facilities
- Assist in determining best practices related to technical
- Monitor and verify TSCM technicians understand and comply with
Physical Security Standards for Sensitive Compartmented Information
Facilities and DoD standards for collateral areas.
- Report TEMPEST issues discovered during the conduct of TSCM
operations.What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI ( TS/SCI) security clearance required. Candidate
will be subject to a Polygraph examination.
- Minimum of 11 years of CI experience, of which at least seven
of those years include federal TSCM experience, and of which at
least 5 of those years include experience as a TSCM Lead.
- Experience writing and editing of technical documents
- Shall have an Interagency Training Center (ITC) TSCM
Certification and complete at least 40 hours of discipline-specific
development or refresher training every fiscal year. The training
delivery may include classroom, on-line, or commercially-available
training, or exercise. The Customer customer will sponsor
Government-offered, discipline-specific development or refresher
training IAW National and DoD standards. However, Customer will NOT
sponsor TSCM Fundamentals certification as this is a requirement on
day 1. The contractor will be responsible for funding associated
with this certification and all commercial-offered training.
- Credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI
training academy (ex. FBI Academy, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
related technical discipline.
- TSCM Cyber certification (TSCM Fundamentals graduation will
suffice, with an expectation for "TSCM for Information Systems"
(ITC) or equivalent)
- A+, Network+, and Sec+ Certifications in accordance with DoD
- Telephone security experience (i.e. with Telephone Security
Group (TSG) requirements).Favorable if you have:
- Possess post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
or a related technical discipline. Pay Range: Pay Range $97,500.00
- $150,000.00 - $202,500.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level
is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Chesterfield , TSCM Lead, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!