Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and
operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to
do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our
community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do
business.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can
thrive, keep reading!Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of
capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems,
and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning to support our customers' mission to defend against
evolving threats around the world. Our team's focus is ensuring our
intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and
tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and
succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.Your
greatest work is ahead!Leidos is hiring for a TSCM Practitioner to
support the customer's Wireless Security Program. You will work in
an integrated team fusing intelligence information from multiple
intelligence disciplines. Responsibilities include all-source
intelligence research, risk analysis, report writing, operational
concept development, stakeholder engagement, and presentation of
reports to all levels of customer management. The TSCM team
performs TSCM surveys, Foreign Visit Program events, Gift
Inspection Program activities, Digital Device counterexploitation
activities, and technical evaluations. This position is contingent
upon contract award.What you'll be doing:
- Top Secret/SCI ( TS/SCI) security clearance required. Candidate
will be subject to a Polygraph examination.
- Analyze complex physical and technical security issues and
provide cost-effective recommendations that meet policy
- Participate in equipment specific training and cyber security
- Maintain familiarity with current TSCM and CI policy.
- Gain and maintain compliance with the Journeyman level TSCM
Cyber specific training plan and the TSCM standard training
- Provide recommendations and guidance for NGA facilities under
- Ensure NGA compliance with ICD 705, Physical Security Standards
for SCIFs, and DoD standards for collateral areas.
- Identify physical and acoustical security deficiencies and
develop corrective actions to mitigate the identified
- Conduct TSCM operations consistent with National and DoD
policies governing the employment of TSCM tactics, techniques, and
- Generate finished correspondence, documents, briefing
materials, spread sheets and threat reports in accordance with NGA
guidelines, as required.
- Prepare specialized technical risk assessment products, TSCM
reports of inquiry, after action reports, tailored briefings, and
other administrative communication necessary to support the CI
- Provide technical advice and assistance as it relates to CI and
- Assist Certified TEMPEST Technical Authority (CTTA) with
technical security plans, policy and execution; assess electronic
processing equipment for security vulnerabilities.What does Leidos
need from me?
- Minimum of 11 years CI experience, of which at least five of
those years include federal TSCM cyber experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
related technical discipline.
- Interagency Training Center (ITC) TSCM Certification and
complete at least 40 hours of discipline-specific development or
refresher training every fiscal year. The training delivery may
include classroom, on-line, or commercially-available training, or
exercise. The NGA customer will sponsor Government-offered,
discipline-specific development or refresher training IAW National
and DoD standards. However, NGA will NOT sponsor TSCM Fundamentals
certification as this is a requirement on day 1. The contractor
will be responsible for funding associated with this certification
and all commercial-offered training.
- TSCM Cyber certification (TSCM Fundamentals graduation will
suffice, with an expectation for "TSCM for Information Systems"
(ITC) or equivalent)
- A+, Network+, or Security+ Certification in accordance with DoD
- Telephone security experience (i.e. with Telephone Security
Group (TSG) requirements).
- Knowledge and experience with Voice Over Internet Protocol
(VoIP) systems, Cloud systems and network architecture, and their
- Shall be a credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or
DoD CI training academy (ex. FBI Academy, etc.)Favorable if you
- Post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
related technical discipline. Pay Range: Pay Range $78,000.00 -
$120,000.00 - $162,000.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level
is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Chesterfield , TSCM Practitioner, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!