Company: Protective Life Insurance Company
Posted on: November 20, 2022
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can
be a part of it.We help protect our customers against life's
uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company,
you'll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our
customers need it most.
Protective is seeking well-qualified candidates for an Executive
Assistant position based out of our Birmingham, AL. corporate
headquarters. This position will be a hybrid/office position.
- Act as a representative and ambassador for the executive
including contact with both internal and external associates,
virtually and in person
- Read, research, and route correspondence; draft letters and
documents; collect and analyze information and initiate
- Accurately maintain appointment schedule by planning and
scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and webinars,
- Demonstrate professionalism when receiving calls, taking
messages, or routing correspondence
- Prioritize urgent matters by providing reminders for upcoming
deadlines, deliverables, and events
- Prepare expense reports and invoices for signature and
- Coordinate local meetings and conferences, inclusive or
arranging logistics such as food, entertainment, invitations, and
- Handle special projects, create and update complex and detailed
PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Draft and distribute key communications
- Assist with new employee provisioning
- Order and maintain supplies for office employees
- Assist Division leadership as necessary
- Arranging travelRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with a high
- Prior experience as an executive administrative assistant or
senior executive assistant
- Minimum 3-5 years of executive administrative experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft Teams
- Strong presentation design skills with ability to clearly
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies
- Detail-oriented with exemplary planning and time management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload under
pressure of deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including
ability to proofread and edit
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality on all sensitive
subjects such as board presentations, company earnings, strategy,
and personnel files
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to adjust to unexpected changesThis position
is eligible to be a hybrid position at the discretion of the
manager and subject to your virtual workplace standards.
Performance-Based Compensation: This position is eligible for an
annual incentive based on individual and Company performance.
Employee Benefits: We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing
through a broad benefits offering. For example, we protect physical
wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. We protect
mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee
assistance program. We protect time away from work with a variety
of paid time away benefits (e.g., paid time off, paid parental
leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day). We
protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare
accounts, a pension plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching.
All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by
engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective's platform to improve
wellbeing while earning cash rewards. Eligibility for certain
benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the
Company's benefit plans.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Protective, we are committed to
providing an inclusive culture where all employees are able to
fully contribute and thrive. Our goal is to grow and develop our
people, attract diverse talent and support strong, diverse
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a
culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop
potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to
create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and
employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy.
In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles
and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust
development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being
inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a
diverse and inclusive workforce.
Keywords: Protective Life Insurance Company, Chesterfield , Executive Assistant, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!