Warehouse Night Order Selector - $2500 Sign On Bonus
Company: US Foods
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Join Our Community of Food People!
JOIN OUR WAREHOUSE TEAM!
Ready to build a career with a company that's leading the
$2,500 Sign On to be paid out in the first year .
We help you make it!
$23.50 an hour after probationary period complete
We are also offering a quarterly bonus of 4% of all associates
earnings for their continued commitment every quarter.
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and
a history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and
continuous improvement focus.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Safely and accurately select customer orders. Build and wrap
pallets to meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate an
- Carefully move products from racks to pallets directed by order
selecting software and equipment
- Validate that correct product has been selected and is damage
- Efficiently deliver products to correct dock area and shrink
wraps palletized orders
- Team up to clear aisles of debris, stacks empty pallets from
slots in aisle and return pallet jacks to charging area
- Comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment ranging
from -5 degrees to over 100 degrees required
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product
repetitively; moving 1,000+ cases of product during each shift
What You Bring to the Table
- Able to work 8+ hour night shifts, typically Sunday - Thursday.
At times weekends and holidays will required
- Recent experience (within past 6 months) in high endurance or
highly physical activity or role preferred e.g.
lifting/transferring patients, sports/fitness, farming,
construction work, etc.
- Experience selecting large scale orders in a warehouse or
distribution center environment preferred
- Experience operating motorized pallet jack or similar equipment
Why US Foods
At US Foods, we're committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD. MADE
EASY -- providing food products that keep operators ahead of
customer demand and services that help them run their
Our Warehouse Team Members prepare the orders that sustain our
business, instilling and reinforcing safety above all else. We team
up to deliver accurate and damage-free orders. At the foundation of
are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic,
collaborative spirit and service. Together we help our customers
make it, but we also believe in helping our warehouse team make it!
We are committed
to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees
for their dedication and hard work.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Associated topics: coordinator, dockworker, logistics, logistics
intern, material handler, operator night, unloader, unloading,
warehouse, warehouse operation
Keywords: US Foods, Chesterfield , Warehouse Night Order Selector - $2500 Sign On Bonus, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!