- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
What you will do:
Make happy, delicious hot breakfasts possible for our guests.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team
members and guests.
-Prepare, serve, and clean up our free hot breakfasts.
-Create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
-Ensure that food safety standards are met and appropriate levels
of inventory and supplies are maintained.
-See to it that the breakfast and lobby area are clean and well
-Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at
We seek friendly communicators with these qualifications.
-Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate
-Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community, and breakfast
-Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and creating
a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
-Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal
direction) in English
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.