Medical Assistant Front And Back Office
Posted on: January 16, 2022
**IMMEDIATE NEED FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANT!**Description:The Medical
Assistant assists in examination and treatment of patients under
the direction of an urgent care provider.
- Manages the check-in and registration process, interview
patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients'
- May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients
and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Medical Assistants will be responsible for registering the
patients when they arrive for their visit. They will need to create
new patient charts for new patients and update the correct existing
- Front office and back office work 50/50.Must provide proof of
- Covid Vaccine, Flu, MMR, Varicella, Hep B, TB 2 Step, OSHA
Respiratory QuestionnaireTop Skills Details:
- medical assisting
- patient careEducation High School Diploma required Graduate of
a Medical Assisting Program preferredWork Experience:
- Medical Assistant experience preferred (at least 2 years of MA
Experience and/or Certified with 6 months of Externship
- EMR Experience Needed, preferably EPIC and POC testing
experience for Flu, Strep and Covid-19
- Front Desk experience preferredRequired
Licenses/Certifications: Oneof the following certifications is
preferred, but not mandatory until 6 months after they are brought
on permanently by the client. CCMA, CMA, RMA, NCMA About
Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Chesterfield , Medical Assistant Front And Back Office, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!