Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume
hospital in the Saint Louis metro area.
Position: Acute Care Certified Nursing
Assistant CNA - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile
app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work
schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud
to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but
twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your
interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book
shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the CNA Role
- Must be professional and dependable.
- Minimum one-year acute care full-time inpatient/Hospital
experience, including critical care. Must be current and
within the past year. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Help patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living
needs; provide comfort, transportation, and vital sign
- Documentation - To get you picking up shifts
ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR &
Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years),
and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the
state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss
booking your interview!
Keywords: CareRev, Chesterfield , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!