Posted on: September 9, 2021
This position is considered a multi-craft maintenance position
with a strong electrical mechanical emphasis.
• Operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which
includes, motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power,
communication devices, industrial/electronic controls, and power
• Understands hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Ability to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives.
• PLC troubleshooting and problem-solving ability with practical,
mechanical, and electrical aptitude.
• Able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical
• Working knowledge of encoders and various types of sensors.
• Working knowledge of power transmission equipment, bearings,
pneumatics, and hydraulics.
• Basic welding skills.
• Familiar with pumps; both air and electrical.
• Able to install and troubleshoot 3 phase motor control
• Knowledge of various types of sensors and limit switches.
Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, with occasional weekends and OT
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Must have PLC troubleshooting experience At least 5 years in
troubleshooting industrial electrical control systems down to the
component level Ability to install and set up both A/C and D/C
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Chesterfield , Maintenance Technician, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!