Personalization Manager - Digital
Posted on: September 7, 2021
We’re a Little Different
is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our
compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we
believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique
individuals – careers that not only make the most of your
skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why
Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to
This is a telecommute/work from
Personalization Manager works closely with Digital Product,
Analytics and CRM teams to build the foundations for more
personalized experiences across Mercy’s digital properties. This
role will focus on removing friction and delivering 1:1 journeys
for patients and consumer across touchpoints, adapting to each
patient’s needs and preferences.
5+ years of related e-Commerce and digital experience
• Domain knowledge in marketing technologies: CRM, personalization,
and content/asset management.
• Experience with Adobe and Salesforce products preferred
o Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics,
Audience Manager/Studio, Interaction Studio or similar products
• Proven success in developing 1:1 programs, managing multichannel
touchpoints, building test and learn programs, visualizing and
presenting data, and identifying and presenting insights for growth
• Proven knowledge of database marketing, segmentation & audience
o Knowledge of SQL preferred
• Proven experience with personalization & testing tools (i.e.
Target, Monetate, Optimizely)
• Highly collaborative and effective in a cross-functional
environment with the ability influence key stakeholders across
• Experience with agile development, both in technology & marketing
degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing, Business, Economics,
Statistics or related field required; MBA or Masters in
concentration above preferred.
Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and
iterate to get the best results possible.
• Ability to communicate effectively to various stakeholders,
internally and externally.
• Strong analytical reasoning and communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Clear, succinct communication (gets straight to the point)
• Innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism (fresh,
• Intellectual horsepower (highly analytical & strategic)
• Drives for results in prioritized manner (balanced sense of
• Listening skills, minimal ego (listen first, then respond)
• Organized and attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical
• Highly resourceful (stretches people and money; compresses
• Agile (can adapt quickly to a changing environment)
• Possess high degree of integrity and moral character
Offer Great Benefits:
comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition
reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few
of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including
those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our
supportive community will be behind you every step of your day,
especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer
new models of care and transform the health care experience through
advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to
help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive
outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our
mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a
little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our
commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage
you to apply.
Keywords: Mercy, Chesterfield , Personalization Manager - Digital, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!