Certified Nurse Aide CNA
Company: Town and Country Health and Rehab
Posted on: September 2, 2021
About Us: Reach "Our name is our Values" -
Respect, Ethics, Accountability, Compassion, and Honesty
The Certified Nurse Aide, CNA will provide
daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to
patients in the facility.
Pay Range: $16.50 starting pay. Striving for
Excelence Program after 45 days for $17-$20/hour. $1,000 bonus
Responsibilities & Duties:
- assisting with bathing
- changing linens
- properly positioning patients
- offering hydration
- checking in on patients in the morning and night
- taking/ recording vital signs.
- In addition to these core responsibilities, the Certified Nurse
Aide will may perform other similar duties as assigned by the
nursing department when necessary.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to
providing high quality care to our residents/patients
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a
CNA in MO
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s
Why Work With Us
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for full time
- 401(k) eligibility
bonus* $4000 paid increments throughout first year of
- $1,000 Referral
Keywords: Town and Country Health and Rehab, Chesterfield , Certified Nurse Aide CNA, Other , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!