Our motto, "We are Ladies and
Gentlemen, serving Ladies and Gentlemen", is evident in every
interaction with our customers, co-workers, and team mates. We
strive to find the best and brightest talent for each position
within our organization, enabling the unique qualities of each
individual to shine and compliment the entire team.
- Is the customer #1 with you?
- Do you have an outstanding smile?
- Are you a positive, up-beat person?
- Do you provide personalized service that creates customer
- Can you sense what another person wants and needs before they
- Do you always live up to your commitments?
- Do you like a fast-paced work environment?
- Are you excited to provide a level of customer service
unrivaled by the competition?
The customer service representative
is responsible for providing effective customer service for all
internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth
knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating
effectively with customers, pilots, and team members within the
customer service department.
- Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Provide concierge services to pilots and customers including
making reservations as required
- Invoicing for services rendered to customers and pilots
- Record customer preferences in Million Air CSI system
- Proactive preparation for all incoming aircraft
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service
failures or customer concerns
- Partner with line service team to meet and exceed customer's
- Keep hospitality bar stocked with snacks and beverages
- Maintain neat work area at all times to include front desk,
lobby, and all FBO amenities
Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Customer focus- naturally outgoing/extroverted
- Communicate with customers and employees in person, on phone,
and through radio communications
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products and
point of sale programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by
Company insurance policy (Requires clean driving record)
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager
This position operates in a professional environment, which may
include exposure to all types of weather conditions and direct
contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job, to include but not limited to:
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Stand to greet customers during verbal exchanges, walk
throughout the facility to interact with customers
- Possible exposure to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes,
Position Type and Expected
Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt position.
This position includes shift work which requires working evenings
and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Education, Experience, and
- Customer service experience preferably in the service
- Familiarity with the Chesterfield area is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Entry level position
- Ability to work evenings weekends, and holidays
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a background
- Zero tolerance drug free employer includes
pre-employment and random screening
Million Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this
position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.
must complete the Quality Assessment to be