Full Stack Java Developer
Company: American Cybersystems, Inc.
Posted on: September 8, 2018
ACS group has an immediate need for a Full Stack Java Developer with experience in the Health Care Chesterfield, MO. Our client is a leading Healthcare organization.Please review the job description below: Top Skills: Java, J2EE, Spring, Angular, JPA, Hibernate Key ResponsibilitiesPosition Overview:
- The Java Full Stack Web Developer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- The person in this role will support development of management and operation services and user interfaces.
- The person in this position will also work with partners who may supply software components, collaborating with them as needed to specify and validate key functionalities.
- Finally, the person in this role may be involved in customizations of the software to integrate with other systems. Position Responsibilities:
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team
- Analyze, design and implement business requirements
- Strong understanding of database design
- Integrating and testing with back end services and databases
- Development and testing of software APIs
- Development and testing of user interfacesMinimum Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in development with Java/J2EE software development and web technologies
- Experience with client-side user interface frameworks such as Angular (v2+), React and Bootstrap
- Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience with defining and developing SOAP and REST web services
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience with unit test frameworks including Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito and PowerMock
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker & problem solver If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume. Thanks and regards,Deepak Mishra - Sr. Associate- RecruitmentT: 678 - 606 - 02052400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30098 ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through four operating brands - AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, and HireGenics - each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. Recognitions include: #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia (2014); Ranked by SIA as the Second Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2015); and winner of Inavero's Best of Staffing-- Client Diamond Award (2016). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and an NMSDC Corporate Plus-- member, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the U.S. and India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.Website: - provided by Dice Java, J2EE, Spring, Angular, JPA, Hibernate
Keywords: American Cybersystems, Inc., Chesterfield , Full Stack Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!