Full Stack Application Developer/Database Administrator
Company: Millsap & Singer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Provider of mortgage related services seeks an individual
possessing at least two (2) years database application development
and management. Candidate will be responsible for day to day
maintenance of company s SQL based database to assure optimum
performance and development of new database applications through
the full development life cycle. Candidate will be responsible for
project management and provide direction to additional development
staff. Company has over 70 users in multistate offices reliant on
information systems to process all facets of the company processes.
- Provide recommendations on software, processes, and hardware
that will allow the firm to better accomplish its business
- Manage the firm case management system to insure no
interruption in application functionality. Monitor
application/database performance and look for ways to constantly
improve application and database performance.
- Enforce database backups and recovery options along with
security protocols to keep in line with industry and regulatory
- Ability to write SQL database queries and troubleshoot slow
running queries or processes.
- Create and maintain reports in SQL Server Reporting
- Create and maintain database structures including schemas,
tables, columns, and indexes.
- Recommend application and database solutions that will allow
the firm to better accomplish its business objectives.
- Proactively keep the application and database up to current
development standards.Candidate will possess a mastery of software
systems and technologies including:
- SQL Server 2017 and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Net (C# and VB.NET)
- MVC and Object Oriented Programming PrinciplesObject Relational
Mapping Tools, such as Entity Framework
- Website Administration including IIS (Internet Information
Server)Candidate will possess ancillary skills in related IT areas,
- Windows Server 2012+
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server 2010
- Powershell Please submit resumes to Jennifer Behrens, Millsap &
Singer, LLC, 612 Spirit Drive, Chesterfield, Missouri 63005, ,
Keywords: Millsap & Singer, Chesterfield , Full Stack Application Developer/Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!