Technical Service Engineer
Company: Continental Cement Co
Posted on: January 8, 2022
- Provide proactive consultation to cement commercial group
customers in the areas of product performance, mix optimizations,
best practices, technical information research, troubleshooting,
and technical training.
- Act as liaison between sales and production on plant quality
- Coordinate and facilitate competitive analyses for
establishment and review of internal quality objectives.
- Provide internal technical training to the cement commercial
- Proactively participate in promotion efforts relating to cement
based and related products in coordination with Cement Promotional
- Proactive involvement in technical organizations such as the
American Concrete Institute (ACI) and American Society for Testing
and Materials (ASTM) as well as various ready-mix concrete
organizations with emphasis at the local or regional level.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Concrete Technology, Concrete
Industry Management, Construction Management, and/or minimum of 5
years in concrete and concrete products quality control
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance/Quality
Control Manager, Technical Services Engineer or Certified Concrete
Technologist in the building materials industries is
- Technical knowledge of concrete and other building
- Proven ability to understand the technical aspects of a
customers products, systems and applications.
- Cement products application technology.
- Clear understanding of industry standards and codes.
- Proven incident and problem solving (troubleshooting) skills
with an emphasis on timely resolution.
- Interpersonal skills including conflict resolution.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects at a
- Ability to follow established process and procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability
to communicate with all levels of management.
- Computer skills: Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Ability to travel with minimal notice.
- Travel requirement approximately 40%.
Physical Demands:The Physical demands described herein are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
or stand for extended periods of time. The employee is frequently
required to communicate orally and in writing. The employee will
occasionally be required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel,
handle or touch. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distant vision and the ability to adjust and
Work Environment:The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of
this job, the employee will be at a job site, plant or in an office
setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The above job description has been designed to provide general
guidelines for the identification of tasks, duties, and
qualifications for the titled position and/or its successors. The
description is not all inclusive of the duties that are performed
by the incumbent and the incumbent may be assigned to duties other
than those listed in this document as the work environment and
essential functions of the job change.by Jobble
Keywords: Continental Cement Co, Chesterfield , Technical Service Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!