Company: KellyMitchell Group, Inc
Posted on: February 20, 2021
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with
premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune
500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are
exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our
industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your
career with the KellyMitchell team.
Design test plans to completely test functionality according to
requirement documents, design documents, problem reports or other
applicable sources. Manually test the system to determine if the
features were implemented according to plan. Verify that system
performs satisfactorily based on performance guidelines. Log errors
and ensure problems are fixed. Interact with managers, business
analysts, users, designers and developers to ensure thorough
understanding of system features. Create test scripts to automate
regression testing and initiate automatic regression test on a
daily basis. Use test manager tools to manage the testing process
and report statistics.
- Support implementation of automated testing processes for
application, performance, load, user-interface, object, regression
and data quality
- Develop and manage effective automation test strategies and
test plans for existing and new application functionality.
- Work with various teams to create, enhance and maintain the
- Ensure that automation tool development demonstrates
efficiency, maintainability, and reusability.
- Track, verify and approve corrected application software
- Ensure the Change Management process is adhered to for the
recording and resolution of application defects
- Approve application software builds for release to various
development and production environments
- Research and recommend appropriate testing tools for use with
the QA team and to developers
- Remain current on best practices in the Quality Assurance
- Report progress to RTP's Executive Director, Client
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other projects/duties as assigned
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Basic Word and Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into system
specifications and provide technical and business solutions.
- Strong background with the Agile Methodology
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively work with subject matter experts as well
as technical Information Technology professionals.
- Ability to work both as a team member and independently.
- Advanced oral and written communication and presentation
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced negotiation skills with ability to obtain most
favorable and cost effective solutions.
- Broad business and finance related knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
or a related degree, or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of quality assurance and testing of IT web-based
- Working knowledge of testing automation products
- 2+ years using an Automation Tool
- Experience with automation testing tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP,
- Experience with developing and maintaining Automation Scripts
and Automation Frameworks
- Knowledge of Java programming
Keywords: KellyMitchell Group, Inc, Chesterfield , QA Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!