Senior Applications Developer
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Were a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through
our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We dont believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match
the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make
the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, youll feel our supportive community every step of your
day, especially the tough ones. Were a team and love working that
way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional
opportunities to help our communities grow.
You will help transform Mercy and its digital web presence to
deliver an exceptional experience for our patients. You will be
involved in all aspects of the development process. This includes
design, configure, debug, and evaluate custom web applications. You
will be working on Angular web applications with integration into
Java based services. You will work in an Agile based development
environment working closely with our business partners to
create/enhance our digital presence. You may occasionally be
involved in non-programming aspects of the development process
including definition of user requirements, testing, deployment,
documentation, and support.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive
- Write technical documentation
Qualifications:Because youre committed to excellence, you
understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role
at Mercy. Thats why youll bring to your role the right set of
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized
training, or equivalent work experience Additional Requirements
Demonstrates general understanding of full software development
life cycle Demonstrates general understanding of code management
Experience: Five (5) years of relevant technical or business work
- 5-7 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or
- Experience with developing responsive web applications
- Familiarity with common stack
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java),
frameworks (e.g. Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate), and web/REST
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL), web servers
(e.g. Apache/Tomcat), continuous integration tools (e.g. Git,
Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible)
- Excellent analysis, communication, and teamwork
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Well Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare
Magazine named us as a top 100 places to work. We go out of our way
to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive
health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and
employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with
exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong
sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision.
Were also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to
deliver excellent care thats just part of our commitment. If that
sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Chesterfield , Senior Applications Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!