Customer Service Specialist
Company: Labels Direct
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Customer Service
Representative to join our Sales Department. The CSR performs
administrative and office support activities for multiple Lead
Account Executives. Duties will include responding to customer and
supporting the account execs in closing sales. Extensive software
skills, attention to detail, and strong communication skills are
required. Eagerness to put in time and effort to develop yourself
and grow will potentially lead to advancement to the Lead Account
Executive position. Labels Direct offers paid Medical and Dental
insurance and low cost vision. We also have a 401k plan after six
months of employment.Job Responsibilities:
- Process sales orders, purchase orders and website orders.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Provide exceptional customer service while taking inbound calls
and making outbound calls.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer
accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide information to customers in response to inquiries about
products and services.
- Process customer payments and invoicing.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, and extensive
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills, prioritizing and
handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Initiate ownership of your role and demonstrate your value
through dependability and work ethic.Requirements:
- 5 years customer service experience required, manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Attention to details, ability to follow written instructions
- Create and maintain respectful relationships with
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Consistency and accuracy in repetitive tasks.
- Must be a United States citizen or legal
resident.Skills/Qualifications: Database Skills, Organizational
Skills, High Energy Level, Teamwork, Initiative, People Skills,
Attention to Detail, Able to PrioritizeJob Type: Full-TimeYou
should be proficient in:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High School / GEDSalary info:$15 - $16 / hr
Keywords: Labels Direct, Chesterfield , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!