Posted on: May 10, 2022
Part-Time & Full-Time Opportunities Available!
You take pride in a job well done.
That's one of your best traits, and we respect that at Dierbergs.
Our stores are known for cleanliness, and we have people like you
to thank for it. If you are fanatical about cleaning and believe
that "appearances are everything," you will thrive at Dierbergs as
a Maintenance Associate. In maintaining the highest level of
appearances throughout the store, you will:
- Perform a wide range of cleaning and general store maintenance
functions in order to keep the store clean and presentable for
- Respond to department cleanups as requested
- Ensure that both indoor and outdoor areas are presentable at
- Safely and efficiently operate general cleaning equipment such
as a scrubber, buffer and trash compactor
- Monitor cleaning needs throughout the store
Why Dierbergs is different
- Our culture is a true differentiator. We're friendly and
customer-focused, and we treat each other like family.
- You're encouraged to work independently.
- Your footprint will be felt throughout the entire store
(departments, aisles, outdoors)
- This position is perfect for an early riser or late nighter;
shifts can start as early as 4am or as late as midnight.
- We offer exciting growth potential to advance into full-time
roles, or into a management role.
- We provide benefits rarely found in a similar retail
What you need to succeed
- Strong attention to detail and ability to safely use cleaning
chemicals, requiring an understanding of chemical names and product
- The ability to install banners and promotional items requiring
the use of a ladder
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule that includes weekends
- Related experience is a definite advantage
- Lifting & Carrying - Up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Pushing & Pulling - Up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally
- Occasional - Sit, handling, crawling, climbing, overhead reach,
& power grip
- Frequent - Stand, walk, head turn, kneel, stoop, squat, forward
reach, side reach, grasp, pinch, finger manipulation, & feel
What's in it for you?
- Weekly paychecks - yes, we are going to pay you every single
- Medical insurance...401(k)...paid time off - even for part-time
- Automatic, scheduled pay increases to reward your awesome
- Work/life balance and flexible scheduling so you can have a
- Training and growth potential to help you reach your career
goals with us
- Discounts at the Starbucks kiosks inside some of our
- Wellness initiatives, Associate appreciation and volunteer
opportunities to keep you engaged and involved
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of
the tasks that an associate in the position may be required to
Keywords: Dierbergs, Chesterfield , Janitorial Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!