Restaurant Shift Leader
Posted on: April 1, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Shift Leader assists the Assistant
Manager and General Manager with management activities and duties,
ensuring all activities are consistent with and support the
restaurant's business plan. The Shift Leader ensures all Team
Members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting all
expectations in all areas of their job description.ESSENTIAL
- Take necessary action to ensure all hospitality service is
outstanding; anticipates and exceeds guest needs; handles situation
and requests immediately in a positive manner.
- Effectively "paths" the restaurant to monitor all aspects of
the restaurant's operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative
to correct problem areas immediately.
- Consistently enforces and maintains all quality, service and
- Monitors and maintains proper staffing levels and labor
- Create a friendly atmosphere for Team Members and Guests.
- Effectively train and provide direction and supervision for
- Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize
- Effectively plan, organize and implement all operational
routines and activities during your shift.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with
management and fellow team members.
- Performing other tasks as directed by management.
- Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and
procedures are observed and enforced.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays
professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security
policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and
- Must have reliable transportation and method of communication
with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership
- Ability to maintain the respect of your team.
- Guest driven focus.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while
delegating tasks appropriately.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.WHAT MORE COULD
YOU ASK FOR?
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- Team Member referral bonus program.
- Team Member discount programs, with financing options
- Team Member meal discount
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- See a complete list at Capstone Restaurant Group - A place
where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!People are what
drives our organization; without great people, we will not succeed.
We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our people
achieving new heights!Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling
to our guests. It's warm, it's friendly, it's a sincere
appreciation that the guest has chosen our restaurant!Integrity is
critical for all of our team members. We must be honest, we must be
sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing
the right thing!We are always searching for talented team members,
at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are
excited to provide our guests great hospitality, acting with
integrity--- every visit, every experience!When you join the
Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only
succeed on the job, but we will work with you to develop your
skills to take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that
we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity
employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in
a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded,
and you are passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we
want to talk to you!To learn more about Capstone Restaurant Group,
go to . To learn more about the Hardee's and Carl's Jr. Franchise,
go to or .Note:-- This job description is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications
with the job.Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity
employer.I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant
Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl's
Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee's Restaurants LLC and, if I am
hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl's
Jr. Restaurants or Hardee's Restaurants. Further I understand and
acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an
agent for Carl's Jr. Restaurants, Hardee's Restaurants or any of
Keywords: Hardee's, Chesterfield , Restaurant Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!