Company: TLC Vision
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Overview Are you a Surgical Consultant or an Ophthalmic Technician,
with a desire to work for a growing company with a great
reputation? Do you enjoy working with people, have a passion for
what you do, and want to make a difference? TLC Laser Eye Centers,
a division of Vision Group Holdings, is a longstanding leader in
LASIK technology. Our exceptionally experienced surgeons, with the
help of North America's largest network of affiliated optometrists,
aim to safely take away the limitations and inconvenience of
glasses and contact lenses. More than 7,000 doctors have chosen TLC
for their own laser vision correction procedures - the ultimate
endorsement. We seek a Surgical Consultant to work in our TLC
Center located in Chesterfield, Missouri. This is an exciting
opportunity to join the World's largest LASIK provider and be an
integral part of an amazing team! Responsibilities
- Work with Center team to provide exceptional care to
- Primary patient liaison to greet patients, assist with
completion of paperwork; create, update, and maintain accurate
patient files, update database system; confirm, schedule, and
reschedule appointments ensuring all appropriate parties are
- Communicate surgical pricing and packages to patients, answer
questions and guide patients through their positive
- Ophthalmic testing, including but not limited to auto
refraction, visual acuity and topographical mapping.
- Work with patients on surgery scheduling and post-op
scheduling, financial and informed consent documentation.
- Manage patient flow from pre-op through surgery to post-op
- Provide post-op progress reports to the surgeon.
- Handle timely follow-up with prospective, current, and past
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate's Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of Ophthalmic/Optometric experience highly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to interact with
patients and physicians with a high degree of professionalism.
- Able to work independently in a highly effective, cross trained
- Adaptable to implemented changes and able to follow processes
- Patient service focused with pride in delivering a great
- Strong organizational and accuracy skills, attentive to detail,
and able to multi-task.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and fill in for other staff
members by handling phones and scheduling patients in addition to
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, dynamic
retail service environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and standard office
equipment. Vision Group Holdings offers a competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term
disability, life insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Keywords:
ophthalmology, optician, optometry, ophthalmic technician,
physician assistant, medical assistant, healthcare, customer
service, retail, sales, eye pharmacy technician, veterinary
technician. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: TLC Vision, Chesterfield , Surgical Consultant, Healthcare , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!