Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Friendship Village
Posted on: February 9, 2024
15201 Olive Blvd, Chesterfield, MO 63017, USAIndustry:
HealthcareDescriptionJob TypeFull-timeDescriptionWho Are
We:Friendship Village, a premier Life Plan Community located in St.
Louis, is always looking for qualified individuals to join our
team. Great working conditions, wonderful residents, and caring,
dedicated staff are just a few of the benefits of a senior living
career with us. If you love providing exceptional resident care and
are interested in serving the needs of a growing community of
active-minded senior adults, please consider a job in our thriving
community.Who You Are:We are seeking a skilled Registered Nurse
with a strong positive attitude toward customer service. This
person will have a genuine interest in geriatric care and be able
to motivate while maintaining relationships with staff and
residents. The right candidate will always strive to do the best
job possible, to be creative and to work towards accomplishing
facility goals.Job Description:The staff nurse provides direct
nursing care to residents in a 24-hour operation and delegates and
supervises the care provided by nursing assistants. Administers
medications, performs treatments and procedures, obtains specimens
as needed, and completes documentation as required. Also regularly
exercises independent judgment and discretion in assisting in the
daily operation of the nursing department in accordance with
current nursing and medical practices and procedures as well as
applicable Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines and
regulations and as directed to assure that the highest degree of
quality resident care is always maintained.
- Provide daily supervision and leadership to assigned staff and
directly provide nursing care to residents as assigned.
- Assists residents with Activities of Daily Living,
family/social activities and actively promote independent lifestyle
- Initiates the individual plan of care based on health care
goals, physician's orders and nursing assessments.
- Assists residents in and out of bed or wheelchair with proper
- Records vital signs, nourishment logs, and other patient
records as necessary
- Assures that the unit and resident room areas are maintained in
a clean and safe manner for resident comfort and convenience.
- Maintains work area and keeps the department in compliance with
OSHA safety standards.
- Responds to all call lights promptly.
- Assists in assuring the maximum quality of life for all
residents by maintaining privacy, accommodating individual
preference, promoting independence, always encouraging and
assisting participation in facility activities and events and
- Maintains continuous communication with physician and
- Registered Nurse with a current State of Missouri
license.RequirementsBenefits:In addition to an excellent working
environment that offers opportunities for professional and personal
development. Friendship Village promotes a workplace where YOU are
at the center of what we do! Here's a brief look at what you can
look forward to as a team member at Friendship Village:
- On Demand Pay/Daily Pay-receive your paycheck when you want
- Generous Shift Differentials!
- Masks are (Optional)
- Career advancement opportunities- we're on a mission to train
and promote within!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) packages-spend more time doing
what YOU want!
- Positive, upbeat work environment-enjoy great teamwork and
leadership!For more information, please call Melissa at
314-610-3022. Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerAll qualified
applicants will receive consideration without discrimination
because of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national
origin or veteran status. Friendship Village fully complies with
the Americans with Disabilities Act and will not discriminate
against any applicant because of a person's mental or physical
disability. If you have a disability and would like to contact us
regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance
completing the application process, please call (636)
Keywords: Friendship Village, Chesterfield , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!