Posted on: May 12, 2022
Who We AreTherapy Relief at Hope (TRH) provides skilled therapy
services to children and adults in homes and schools. TRH employs
licensed therapists who specialize in speech therapy, occupational
therapy, behavioral therapy, musical therapy and physical therapy.
The mission of Therapy Relief at Hope is to be the first-choice
provider through service, excellence, and integrity.Occupational
Therapist (OT) Job Duties
- Assesses individual's performance and implement occupational
therapy treatment based on established goals.
- Serves, communicates, and consults as a member of an
- Maintains detailed records and compiles written progress
reports and treatment plans as needed.
- Provides guidance and training in occupational therapy to
parents/guardians, teachers and/or caretakers.
- Participates in ongoing treatment meetings, as well as staff
meetings and professional development opportunities.Occupational
Therapist (OT) Minimum Requirements
- Master's Degree from an approved school of occupational therapy
and possession of a Missouri licensure in Missouri as a registered
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and software
- Background clearance, physical and drug/alcohol screening.OT
- Build your own schedule,
- Work in a variety of energizing environments, and
- Engage with diverse clientele from all walks of life! (Benefits
available for full-time caseloads) PI175116644
Keywords: Hope, Chesterfield , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!