Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice
Company: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Case Managers are privileged to be a consistent part of
delivering the art, science, and skill of compassion in the
patient's environment. Relationships with patients and families
drive the conversation and care plans. Compassion is the engine
that runs our organization and the time to spend with people is the
Working at Crossroads is more than a job in hospice. It is
committing to a team that is focused on making the end-of-life
experience the best that it can be... because we only have one
chance to get it right. We believe the effort is worth the
challenge because nobody should die alone.It takes selfless courage
to stand up and do more than the basic industry practice for care.
We believe this industry can be better. Crossroads exists because
compassion should not be a transaction. We believe life is better
We aren't blind to the challenges in this business, but the work we
do is fulfilling to us.
- 2 years of prior skilled Registered Nursing experience
- An active unencumbered state RN license
- Current driver's license and auto liability coverage
- CPR certification, a copy of TB Results, a copy of an updated
- Be part of a team willing to grow, listen, be heard, and be
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO.
- Set the industry standard of care.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Ability to grow into a variety of different roles inside our
team and organization.
- Competitive industry pay ranges of $35-$60/hour dependent on
experience and shift.Schedule:
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with a backup
Keywords: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care, Chesterfield , Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice, Healthcare , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!