TeleQuality Nurse - Nights
Posted on: January 10, 2022
**Please Note: This is not a remote position. This position sits
on site in Chesterfield, Missouri.**
$5,000 Potential Sign on Bonus Available!
Potential Work from home after introductory period!
- The TeleQuality RN (qRN) provides quality, best practices
support and data collection for a diverse population of critically
ill ICU/ stepdown unit patients across multiple hospitals.
- Assesses and collaborates with other TeleICU personnel and the
bedside team via audio/ video connections during patients unit stay
to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Discusses patient care issues with physicians and other health
care team members. Maintains professional accountability for
provision of patient care for the assigned patients.
- Maintains patient rights and confidentiality of patient
- Schedule: 6:30 PM - 6 AM - This is a night shift position
- Licensure: Missouri State Licensure, current RN Temporary
NOTE: Multi-state licensure required within 6 months of hire.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years recent Adult medical-surgical
- Preferred Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in
medical-surgical (floor) nursing. At 5 years of
experience.Comfortable with technology.
- Certifications: BLS required.
- Preferred Education: BSN preferredWorld's First Facility
Dedicated to Telehealth
Described as a "hospital without beds", the Virtual Care Center is
home to a large medical team, but no patients. Using highly
sensitive two-way cameras, online-enabled instruments and real-time
vital signs, clinicians "see" patients where they are.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO,
tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are
just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
Find us at:
Facebook - LinkedIn - Instagram - mercy.net - Mercy Careers
ICU, Virtual ICU, Quality Nurse, RN, BSN,
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Chesterfield , TeleQuality Nurse - Nights, Healthcare , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!