Registered Nurse RN, Circulator
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Position: Registered--Nurse RN, OP CirculatorCareRev is the
future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a
few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your
life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates
in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!-------
Requirements for the RN OP Circulator Role
- Minimum one year of full-time circulating experience, within
the past year, in either an inpatient or outpatient surgical
setting. This doesn't include school and clinical. Home health care
and corrections facility experience are not applicable or this
- Must be able to handle any case with minimal to no
- Familiarity circulating in the operating room in one or more
specialties, including GI, Ortho, General, and Ophthalmology.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.------How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!------
Keywords: CareRev, Chesterfield , Registered Nurse RN, Circulator, Healthcare , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!