Posted on: January 9, 2022
Position: Medical Assistant - Per Diem shifts - Monday-Friday AM
only available.CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With
our mobile app, you 're just a few clicks away from creating an
ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev
is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but
twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you 've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you 'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It 's that easy!
Please note: This is a position within a regional float pool and
you will receive the shift location well before your scheduled
shift.?Requirements for Medical Assistant Role
- One year of Medical Assistant experience. Must be current and
within the last year. Home health care and corrections facility
experience are not applicable for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited
school of medical assisting
- Able to assist with treatments ordered by provider as
supervised by provider or registered nurse and perform select
clinical duties, including interviewing patients, measure vital
signs, and record information on patients' charts.
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and in a
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP,
please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR &
Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years),
and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
professional 's responsibility.?How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don 't see an update? Check your spam. We don 't want you to
miss booking your interview!????
Keywords: CareRev, Chesterfield , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!