Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital St. Louisis proud to be recognized by
Newsweek as the #1 Rehabilitation Hospital in Missouri. We are a
state-of-the-art facility designed specifically for patients
requiring in-patient rehabilitation services.We offer programs that
range from single therapies to comprehensive, multidisciplinary
programs for patients recovering from strokes, brain or spinal-cord
injuries, amputations, burns, orthopedic injuries and other
conditions. We provide rehabilitative care to patients and families
utilizing a team approach, with an emphasis on improving individual
functional ability and quality of life. Our Treatment Team includes
experienced Rehabilitation Nurses who provide excellent service and
around-the-clock compassionate nursing care in an exceptional work
environment. RESTORING HOPE is the goal for every patient we serve!
See what one of our nurses has to say: The Float Pool RN provides
adequate staffing during periods of shortages, including vacations,
leaves of absence, weekends, holidays, call-ins, increase in
patient census and/or increase in patient acuity.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other
members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to
medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the
Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional
manner and acts as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned. #MON-HRS Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BLS certification.
- CRRN preferred.
- Minimum six months' Rehabilitation experience in an acute care
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
skills If you are a current Kindred employee
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Chesterfield , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!