Client Service Manager
Company: InterVision Systems
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Are you looking for a challenging role as a Client Service Manager
and want to join one of the 50 Best Places to Work in St. Louis?
InterVision Systems (formerly InterVision) is a technology
solutions company and our mission is to help elevate business above
technology. Our people are the best in their field!
So, if you are looking for a career changing opportunity, we want
to meet you!
The Client Service Manager is responsible for consulting with
clients in medium to large companies and ensuring alignment between
business objectives and technology. The Client Service Manager
helps businesses find technical solutions and manage Information
Technology, thereby allowing them to focus on their core business.
The Client Service Manager will serve as the primary technical
contact for proactive support and is responsible for building
greater intimacy with client environments to improve overall
service delivery and to increase customer satisfaction.
This position reports to the Manager, Technical Services
Do you have the Right Skills and Experience for our Team?
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of seven (7) years of IT experience
- Experience in implementing IT strategies and a technology
roadmap for multiple clients
- Possess strong knowledge of technology infrastructure
- Strong working understanding of ROI and TCO
- Minimum of three (3) years in an IT technical role
- Project Management experience a plus
- ITIL Certification a plus
- Technical certifications are a plus
- ConnectWise experience a plus
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications
- Understanding of financial concepts, TCO, and ROI
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Excellent team player
- Overall understanding of technology needs of businesses
- Ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Management experience (1-3 Years).
- Ability to work in a high-pressure dynamic environment and
adjust to priority changes is required
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
What GREAT things will you be doing?
- Drive understanding within the Operations Center of clients
technical environments, business needs, and future strategy
- Coordinate between the client and technical areas to result in
proactive recommendations in optimizing and enhancing the client
- Build long term relationships with client support teams and
- Provide technical input into clients lifecycle management
- Manage significant changes amongst the client, the Operations
Center and project teams
- Generate reports and perform analysis to drive effective
capacity planning and identify potential technical challenges
within a client environment
- Educate and manage client expectations to ensure alignment with
services and products contained within InterVIsions service
- Act as an escalation point to drive problem resolution for
client impacting incidents
- Partners with InterVisions Account Management team for client
retention and to develop opportunities based on a gap analysis
between business needs and current technology
- Offers practical experience in the management and execution of
IT initiatives to ensure business value
- Delivers quality products and/or services that improve the
- Supports account managers with pre-sales efforts with
- Adheres to and assists in the ongoing development of processes
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned and required. Duties and
responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and
include but are not limited to the duties described above.
How Do We Back Our Strong Reputation?
Great Place to Work: If you thrive in an environment of growth and
individual impact, InterVision is the place for you!
Customer Success: InterVision has worked with more than 5,000
clients across industry sectors to solve their biggest business
challenges. We take a neutral approach to determine which IT
consumption model best fits each client organization.
Recommendations are custom designed around specific client
requirements, integrating best-in-class solutions from our vendor
partners. Our unparalleled approach to customer service was
recognized with SBM Magazines Best Customer Service Award.
Broad Capabilities: InterVision offers a wide range of services and
solutions that organizations need to thrive in todays dynamic IT
market, including on-premise solutions, managed services,
hosting/colocation services, automation, and professional and
advanced services. This broad portfolio gives the company a unique
advantage in an industry largely made up of small specialized
consultancies or very large commodity resellers.
World-Class Facilities: InterVision has headquarters in Santa
Clara, Calif. and St. Louis, Mo., and offices and data centers in
Missouri, Colorado, California and Washington. We operate multiple
Tier 3 and Tier 4 level data centers, which are SOC II Type 2
compliant specific and certified in Confidentiality and Security.
Our Integration Center is a restricted-access facility with power,
cooling, and space to handle a high volume of IT equipment.
Industry Accolades: InterVision has been honored with some of the
technology industrys most prestigious awards. This includes
multiple wins for CRN Technology Elite 250, CRNs Solution Provider
500; CRN MSP 500, and Inc. Magazines 5000 Fastest Growing Private
Companies. InterVision President and CEO Aaron Stone was recently
named one of the Top 100 St. Louisans to Know How to Succeed in
Top Vendor Certifications: InterVision holds the highest
certifications and partner levels with leading technology vendors,
and we have teams of trained engineers supporting their solutions.
Here are just a few of the certifications from our list of 80+
vendors: Cisco Gold Certification, Cisco Cloud and Managed Services
Master, Juniper Elite Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, NetApp Star
Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, and VMware Premier
Keywords: InterVision Systems, Chesterfield , Client Service Manager, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!