Director, Business Development -Ink Jet
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
co-workers. Position ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently has an
exciting opportunity for a Director, Business Development - IJ!
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in identification, analysing and definition of KM
Production Ink Jet Program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of execution plan
for both KM Direct and Dealer Partner organizations, for KM
production ink jet sales programs.
- Assist in the development and deployment of webinars and
communication presentations to both the Dealer partners and KM
- Assist in the creation and management of customer
- Assist in the creation and communication with KM Marketing
Department of Best Practice Case studies.
- Independently identify and develop compelling solutions to
common and complex issues, by applying strong understanding of the
converting, manufacturing and private industries.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing in developing and
implementing educational seminars with dealer partners and
- Provide expertise and input into design process, application,
file testing, preparation of materials, and proof of
concept.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management
and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external
- Strong business acumen managing to bottom-line
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of
a high growth business.
- Experience with label printing industry
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- History of job stability a must!
- Work Location FlexibleExperience, Educational Reqts and
- 5 - 10 years of solid experience in a related field or
equivalent combination of education and experience with a strong
track record selling and managing Office Equipment and/or
Information Technology products.
- Bachelor's Degree preferredKonica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.Join Konica Minolta and help
drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Chesterfield , Director, Business Development -Ink Jet, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!