Company: Larson Capital Management LLC
Posted on: February 10, 2024
At Larson Capital Management, LLC, the Asset Manager role is a
vital contributor to the success of our commercial real estate
investment holdings, reporting to the Director of Asset Management.
This role requires the combination of commercial real estate
acumen, astute analytical reasoning, future-focused thinking,
well-honed negotiation skills and the ability to build
relationships with internal and external peers to accomplish
overall financial goals. Responsibilities:
- Ensure the achievement of the financial return thresholds for
each fund and/or individual real estate investment through the
strategic direction of revenue, expense and capital
- Creating revenue guidance in conjunction with the Director of
Asset Management the Director of Leasing, understanding any capital
requirements and funding sources, validating credit worthiness of
each tenant and escalating items within the appropriate parameters
- Lead on-boarding and transitioning of developments and
acquisitions to the asset management platform and manage
liquidations and off-boarding process at fund or asset strategy
- Update and validate financial modeling consistent with our
underwriting parameters to ensure investment performance,
forecasting and sensitivity analysis.
- Direct collaboration with operational teams (Property
Management and Accounting) to ensure the success of each business
- Approval of financial reporting packages for investors and
lending partners; ensuring accuracy and validity within time
- Maintain and update any lender draw request documentation
required and promptly compile data packets necessary for approval
- Lead and source effective debt placement at maturity or as
necessary to improve the financial strength of each fund and/or
- Effectively participate as a team member and contribute to the
health of the entire organization and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five years in commercial real estate financial analysis
and/or underwriting, leasing and/or operation management.
- Working knowledge of the acquisition and disposition cycle and
is proficient in Argus.
- Uncommon attention to detail and the critical thinking skills
to quickly identify issues before becoming problems.
- Disciplined negotiation skills and experience managing
third-party service providers to achieve outstanding results.
- Ability to work on a team and carry a load outside of the
specific role when necessary.
- Skilled in MS Office products; proficient in Word, Excel, and
- Each candidate must pass a background screening prior to
employment beginning.About the CompanyLarson Capital Management
primarily focuses on commercial real estate investments. The
company is rapidly expanding in investment holdings throughout the
country. Our current holdings include office, industrial, retail
and multi-family properties or developments located across six
states and our path for growth is significant. Larson Capital
Management is a registered RIA with the SEC and is part of the
Larson Financial Holdings group of companies which collectively has
11 billion dollars of assets under management for clients across
the county. Our culture is one which strives for excellence, allows
for a degree of autonomy to reach your individual goals and is
built on the expectation that those who join our team seek for a
challenging and often changing environment where you can continue
to build upon your skill base and bring new value, ideas and best
practices to the entire organization. Larson Capital Management
offers competitive pay, a profit-sharing bonus program, and a
comprehensive suite of benefits including employer paid health
insurance for each employee, dental and vision insurance offerings,
plus a generous 401(k) matching program.
Keywords: Larson Capital Management LLC, Chesterfield , Asset Manager, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!