Company: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care
Posted on: September 20, 2023
The Executive Director leads the operations of the entire site
through strong, consistent leadership by using problem-solving
skills, and a willingness as well as an ability to motivate
staff.Life is better with compassion!Patients and families near the
end of life should have a caregiver committed to the art, science,
and skill of delivering compassion.Death is a meaningful experience
for patients and loved ones. We only have one chance to get it
right.Delivering compassion the right way is not easy; it takes
skill, heart, commitment, and structure to do it well.We believe
the effort is worth the challenge because nobody should die
alone.Organizations can do more, and this industry can be better.
Crossroads exists because compassion should not be a
transaction.Everyone needs a business model. Compassionate teamwork
is the engine that runs our organization. We believe challenges
should not alter the heart of our organization, but instead, make
us stronger as a team. We aren't compromising our promise. We
believe in empowering our team to deliver compassion and build
stronger connections in our community.Look, we aren't blind to the
challenges in this business. The work we do is fulfilling to us. To
grow, listen, be heard, and be challenged as a team is standing up
for the heart of our organization.Executive Director Core Job
- Demonstrate the ability to direct, guide, lead, and support
- Ensure appropriate data collection and accurately generate
- Collaborate with agencies and vendors for effective management
- Establish and implement overall growth strategy.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage financial resources of the
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Overall responsibility for the success of the site.Executive
Director Core Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Health Services Administration or closely
- Bachelor's Degree considered with extensive applicable
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in healthcare preferably in
- Must be able to demonstrate an effective form of communication,
professionalism, and organizational skills.
- Requires the ability to travel.
- Must have reliable vehicle/transportation, valid driver's
license, required automobile insurance, and the ability to safely
and independently operate said vehicle.Benefits:
- Be part of a team willing to grow, listen, be heard, and be
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO.
- Set the industry bar for the standard of care.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Ability to grow into a variety of different roles inside our
team and organization.
- Competitive Industry pay.
Keywords: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care, Chesterfield , Executive Director, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!