Civil Engineering Manager
Company: THD Design Group Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are comprehensive Engineering Services company with more than
30 year experience. We provide Civil Engineering Design,
Geotechnical Engineering, Land Surveying and Construction
Management for both the public and private sectors. Our expertise,
combined with state-of-the-art technology, provides each project
with increased efficiency and accuracy. We provide expertise and
technology necessary to execute a project from preliminary design,
mapping and ultimately to the final design stage when the project
is ready for bid and construction. Then, we provide construction
support through plan clarification and contractor and field
surveyor coordination. Our Engineering staff has provided
economical and efficient designs for numerous projects, ranging
from single family residential, large commercial and industrial
developments and municipal projects.
Looking for a Civil Engineering Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Manage a department of 8-10 people.
- Continue to grow business.
- Responsible for client coordination and project
- Mange projects with project engineers to meet client
- working with Project managers as well as clients on the design
of subdivisions, multi-family residential complexes, commercial and
industrial site plan
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D software.QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Civil Engineering Degree from a 4 year accredited college or
- Professional Engineering License -PreferredEXPERIENCE
- 7 years civil design experience -Required
- 7 years AutoCAD software experience -Required
- 7 years Civil 3D software experience -Required
- Familiar with MSD, St. Louis County and St. Charles County
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills,
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate via email and verbally
THD Design Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Keywords: THD Design Group Inc, Chesterfield , Civil Engineering Manager, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!