Marketing & Content Manager
Posted on: July 25, 2022
Dierbergs is seeking a Marketing & Content Manager for its
full-service in-house ad agency to work closely with internal
clients, department teammates and company owners to develop,
coordinate, direct and facilitate creative & strategic content.
If you have a passion for developing creative content in a
fast-paced environment with a fun team, you are solution-oriented
and can appreciate the importance of even the smallest detail, then
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage and coach a small, but mighty, account team on building
strategic messaging and multi-channel marketing plans to support
- Creating content - writing, brainstorming, collaborating with
others for inspiration.
- Build strong partnerships throughout the organization and with
- Works with leadership to keep a pulse on overall store activity
to identify cross marketing opportunities.
- Manage external media agency to ensure budget is being spent
efficiently and goals are met.
- Develop content and direct creative execution to in-house
graphic designers, production companies and other partners that
provides a consistent, targeted and impactful message.
- Craft and contribute ideas that inspire creative ways to
communicate key messages in and out of store.
- Collaborate with internal clients to develop strategic and
creative content designed to meet their business goals. Provide
hands-on advertising support for assigned store departments, paying
close attention to timelines.
- Responsible for researching and understanding key business
challenges, customer behavior, target audiences, competitive
activity and environmental factors that impacts programs within the
store and assigned departments.
- Identify & present opportunities for consistency in messaging
and customer experience across channels from in store signage to
digital to print.
- Develop understanding of department short- & long-term goals
and planned initiatives.
- Adjusts and communicates plan changes as necessary to ensure
costs for materials, media, and labor are in line with the sales
potential for a specific product or campaign.
- Keep informed of developments in the field of marketing and
communications, industry news and other retailers to foster ideas
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Knowledge, Skills & Characteristics
- Creativity with a natural curiosity.
- Team player mindset.
- Excellent creative copywriting skills across all marketing
channels. Must be creative in both thought process and writing
style geared toward a business to consumer audience.
- Demonstrated experience planning for multi-channel
- Flexibility and agility aligned to a fast-paced, quickly
- Good organizational, planning and coordination skills; ability
to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic and facilitation skills
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues; involves
the right people to work through complexities and identify
- Strong interpersonal skills; builds collaborative
- Service-oriented attitude with a focus on client
- Possess a sense of urgency, self-motivated and detail
- A real go-getter. Someone that takes responsibility and runs
- Accountability. Takes full ownership of assigned projects.
- Nice to have: Media relations experience.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, strategic communications or
- Minimum seven (7) years of advertising or marketing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and web content
management systems experience.
- Primary hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., may
include some evenings and weekends
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Collaborate alongside a hard-working, super fun team.
- Health and retirement benefits including medical, dental,
short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), FSA, and life
- Weekly pay.
- Associate-only savings, free products, bonus points,
sweepstakes and more - being a part of our team has its perks with
- Paid time off provided, including vacation, personal days, and
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family to assist
in many of life's challenges, from short-term counseling, legal
questions to financial guidance
- Rewards, recognition and appreciation programs and events to
spotlight you AND your exceptional talents.
- Opportunity to Grow Every Day by building knowledge, supporting
growth and creating connections - Let's GROW!
- Career advancement and growth opportunities through GROWU, our
Learning & Development program for current and future leaders.
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of
the tasks that an associate in the position may be required to
Keywords: Dierbergs, Chesterfield , Marketing & Content Manager, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!