Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Central Bancompany
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Assist branch manager in all phases of branch operations and sales.
Assume responsibility for the branch in the branch manager's
absence. Ensure staff compliance to established policies,
procedures, compliance, and banking regulations. Ensure all
customer retail services and sales are delivered in an effective
and customer centric manner. Be a lead contact for customer new
accounts and exception requests, accommodating all banking
operational issues. Assist with sales and operational training, and
overall performance of branch. Conducts relationships and
activities consistent with established Bank policies, procedures
and systems, the corporate code of conduct, Bank Secrecy Act and
all applicable State and Federal laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist in management of most day-to-day operations in the branch.
Assign duties and work schedules to ensure efficient functioning of
* Acquire and maintain thorough understanding of security
procedures, and ensure staff's thorough understanding and full
* Consistently perform new account activities, and teller duties
* Supervise vault operations and procedures, maintain reports,
balances, and cash recaps.
* Maintain an atmosphere conducive to open communication. Maintain
harmony among staff and resolve grievances. Issue written and oral
* Help conduct regular staff meetings to review problems, policies,
procedures and updates of activities within the bank.
* Consistently demonstrate proficiency in providing exemplary
customer service in person and by telephone. Actively listen to
customers and maintain a friendly, positive and professional
attitude. Resolve difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
Look for creative ways to make customers feel appreciated and
* Maintain thorough knowledge of all bank products, services,
compliance, and regulations; and help ensure branch personnel
maintain strong proficiency in same.
* Actively participate in sales program; work with manager to set
sales goals and make every effort to reach targeted goals, while
always ensuring the best interest of the customer is being
followed. Make referrals to other business units for traditional
and non-traditional banking products and services.
* Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred; or equivalent
combination of training and experience that provides the required
knowledge, skills, and abilities.
* Background in bank operating policies and procedures, banking
regulations, and sales.
* Thorough knowledge of bank products and services.
* Strong leadership, coaching, and motivational skills for leading
and developing a staff.
* Strong verbal, reading, listening, and written communication
skills. Ability and desire to work as part of a team, and with
people of diverse backgrounds
* Willingness to assume additional responsibilities/duties/projects
as they arise.
* Ability to drive a vehicle. Must maintain a current, valid
driver's license and an acceptable driving record for bank
Full Time - RegularCentral Bank of St. LouisChesterfield
Retail-020401ChesterfieldMonday - Friday 9:00am-5:00pm; & Saturday
9:00am-12:00pm40Retail Bank Services
Keywords: Central Bancompany, Chesterfield , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!