Loyalty Marketing Manager
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Dierbergs is looking to add a new teammate to our growing
customer engagement team, who is eager to reimagine the grocery
customer experience through the power of personalization.
Responsible for developing the loyalty and digital promotions, the
Loyalty Marketing Manager will evolve alongside the customer, while
successfully collaborating with marketing, category and operational
teammates. This person will develop, test and execute personalized
communication strategies designed to grow enhance customer loyalty
and sales through data-driven insights and content. This is an
exciting new opportunity for someone who is equally analytical and
creative, with an internal drive to always learn more. Our team
values curiosity, creativity, kindness, attention to detail and the
willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the job done. PLATFORM
- Manage complete digital offer portfolio, as it pertains to
Rewards and Digital Coupons.
- Serve as primary user for offer management platforms, setting
up programs and managing the customer personas and active
- Develop deeper insights into capabilities within loyalty and
digital coupon platforms and communicate opportunities with
marketing teammates to further engage with customers.
- Work closely with IT project management and customer service
teams on platform maintenance.
- Monitor and analyze fraud reports to minimize exposure to
program abuse. CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT
- Serve as the company expert and program champion for the
Dierbergs rewards program and digital promotional tools.
- Identify and recommend opportunities that drive
customer-focused business growth, designing programs for
engagement, retention and acquisition based on data-driven
- Deliver personalized, targeted and relevant communications
throughout the customer journey that achieve the next phase of our
member personalization strategy.
- Bring to life marketing plans, content, deliverables, and
performance tracking for all efforts related to the rewards and
digital coupon programs.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to optimize
related content for app, email, print, website, social media and
other digital touchpoints.
- Utilize data to develop insights that fuel program
- Identify and develop innovative personalization strategies to
test across cohorts and channels.
- Monitor the industry landscape to determine opportunities to
optimize and test new rewards/features.
- Own project management functions including facilitating
cross-functional workstream planning, ensuring timely development
and execution of loyalty program campaigns. DATA & ANALYTICS
- Analyze program data to formulate insights that help strengthen
and evolve our programs.
- Develop testing protocols and analyze data to identify new ways
to engage, retain, and build loyalty through digital tools.
- Monitor KPIs and keep a pulse of program health.
- Build and maintain program performance dashboards and providing
recommendations based on data insights. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of data-driven, digital consumer marketing experience
with an emphasis on personalized offer management
- Experience with direct-to-consumer CRM and/or loyalty
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, BI tools, and data visualization
- Basic statistical skills preferred.
- Experience in retail loyalty is a plus.
- Proven understanding of digital channels and best
- Proven track record in launching successful personalized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the
ability to tailor content/delivery to various business partners;
using data to tell a story.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Service-oriented attitude with a focus on client
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced
- Good organizational, planning and coordination skills; ability
to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed,
- Takes full ownership of assigned projects and can work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess a sense of urgency, self-motivated and detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; builds collaborative
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic and facilitation skills
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues; involves
the right people to work through complexities and identify
- Primary hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., may
include some evenings and weekends+ This description is
representative only and is not exhaustive of the tasks that an
associate in the position may be required to perform.
Keywords: Dierbergs, Chesterfield , Loyalty Marketing Manager, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!