$$$ Assistant Manager (01602) -11933 Olive Street Rd. $$$
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Manager in Training positions are an important part of the success
of a Domino's store.
- Running shifts
- Interacting with employees and customers
- Money management
- Store operations on their shifts.
- Answering Phones
- Taking Orders
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Providing great customer service
- Managing employees
- Must be friendly, diligent and responsible
- Math and problem-solving skills
A great attitude and an easy smile are required.
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make
a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a
successful Assistant Manager at Domino's:
- Experience leading a team; during your shift, you will manage a
staff of anywhere from 3 to 15 people. You will need to use your
stellar attitude and motivational skills to get them in the right
place, at the right time and doing the right thing all while
creating a great place to work.
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle
Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure
anyone we put on the road is safe to be there. You will also need
access to reliable vehicle that is insured and have a valid
- A great role model - you're the person everyone will look to.
From being on time for your shift, to having a great attitude to
customers and co-workers and even how you dress - you have to have
high standards for yourself and the rest of the team.
- Our stores are open 365 days a year. Yes, that's right even on
the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While
your schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work
when the team needs you the most.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
You'll be working for a company that is fun and flexible. Not to
mention, its work experience you will rely on for a long time to
come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now it's time to help
us be the pizza delivery company in the world. Go on, boss, show us
what you've got.
Apply now to start making DOUGH!
Keywords: Domino's, Chesterfield , $$$ Assistant Manager (01602) -11933 Olive Street Rd. $$$, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!