Vice President of Sales Operations
Company: Exterro Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Vice President of Sales Operations (VPSO)
directs and manages the Company's resources and systems which are
essential to sales force effectiveness and productivity. It
supports the Company's planning, reporting, quota setting and
management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales
compensation design and administration. The VPSO will work with
sales leaders and others throughout the organization to ensure that
the processes, technology, reporting and optimization steps are in
place so that our quota carrying teams, marketing and business
development resources are well-coordinated and enabled to achieve
revenue goals. Responsibilities:
- Manages sales operations and related technology platforms
including Salesforce.com (SFDC), CPQ, commissions and other sales
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting,
productivity, planning, reporting and budgeting processes.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities
for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful
implementation of new programs through the sales organization by
ensuring a well- defined, efficient sales process is in place for
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the
optimal performance measurements and performance management
programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns
reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance
- Implements training programs for onboarding of new sales
resources. Working closely with sales leadership and Human
Resources, establishes a sales force training plan focused on
developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies. Prioritizes
training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales
support roles. Oversees the delivery of field and HQ training to
sales, sales management, and sales support personnel.
- Working with Human Resources and senior sales leadership,
designs sales incentive compensation programs that provide
market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and
align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Oversees sales compensation plan administration. Establish
sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures. Ensures
sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales
compensation programs. Works closely with Sales, Finance, and Human
Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated
with sales compensation.
- Aligns sales, business development and marketing programs to
improve return on investment on marketing spend.
- Works closely with the business development team to ensure
close coordination and tracking of key performance indicators.
- Ensures all stakeholders are tracking channel and
partner-related activities across all teams.
- Analyzes and proposes territory allocation and account
- Assists in creating and updating the price book.
- Manages the product and license fulfillment process.
- Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement
- 7- 10 years of experience in sales operations, business
planning, strategy, or sales support leadership role with a
technology company (SaaS preferred).
- Expert level skills in Salesforce.com and CPQ; experience
implementing best practices, including reporting and forecasting,
territory management, and compensation management.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous
- Strong organization skills with demonstrated ability to work
with multiple fast-moving teams.
- Experience with developing training and onboarding
- Highly adept at developing KPIs that help management track,
analyze and optimize sales performance.
- ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator, Quote-to-Cash
- Bachelor's degree in related field; MBA preferred. Exterro is
an equal opportunity employer, participates in E-Verify and is a
drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon
successful passing of a background check and drug screen. You will
be required to sign a non-competition agreement for this role.
Keywords: Exterro Inc, Chesterfield , Vice President of Sales Operations, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!