Director - Digital Consumer Relations
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through
our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of
unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your
skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why
Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to
This is a remote position.
The Director - Digital Consumer Relations is a leadership role
responsible for strategies, initiatives & operational execution of
Mercy's digital-consumer relationship. In this new role, the
director will assess Mercy's current & future digital offerings
across all consumer journey touchpoints. They will make
recommendations for enhancements, scope & steer digital commerce
initiatives, ensure digital integration, and help to coordinate
measurability across the digital technology stack. The Director
will perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent
with the mission and values of Mercy.
- Experience: 7+ yrs of experience with of digital/performance
- 3-5+ yrs of experience in consulting, internal strategy, or
similar function, with heavy focus on digital commerce and
- Deep expertise in digital commerce strategies including web,
mobile and/or social.
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital,
Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Analytics or Computer Science (or
- Preferred Education: Master's degree preferred.
- Other: Business acumen and communication skills to act as
thought partner to senior leaders within the lines of business and
- Prior budget management and track record of growing digital
channels to achieve share growth across associated digital
- Data expertise & proven complex database skills, especially
related to digital data, CRM data, data warehousing & integration
- Analytic expertise in building & accessing the appropriate data
environments to measure & demonstrate performance
- Demonstrated success leading teams and establishing effective
working relationships with various functional leaders.
- Ability to lead a complex portfolio of initiatives & projects,
and work effectively in a matrix environment
- Digital marketing experience with successful ROI driven
campaigns across all major digital channels.
- Experience leading digital commerce with an omnichannel
mindset, with a focus on how to seamlessly tie the consumer
experience across multiple channels and platforms so that in the
consumer's mind, there is little to no distinction.
- Highly developed understanding of digital commerce business
drivers impacting top and bottom line, as well as the ability to
interpret digital analytics to implement/drive strategy.
- Salesforce Sales, Service and/or HealthCloud experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience required
- Adobe Analytics & Target experience preferred
- Advanced analytics know-how preferred
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO,
tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are
just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
digital OR consumer relations
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Chesterfield , Director - Digital Consumer Relations, Executive , Chesterfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!